We are searching for our next Customer Associate, want to join our team?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Deliver customer service excellence through quick response time via email/phone, availability to questions, complaints and ad-hoc requests
Answer inquiries over the phone
Execute an efficient order management process, invoicing & handling customer queries
Accounts filing including Paypal Deposit Management, Fedex Billing/Invoicing & Amazon Invoicing
Execute operational tasks to maintain accurate order book status (returns, cancellations, order edits & updating customer information)
Highlight product delays and communicate any issue with customers/internal management
Follow-up with customers for quality assurance
Inventory management and tracking
A readiness to grow with us!
● Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
● Strong customer service mindset with focus on delivering superior customer service
● Willingness to learn & ability to multitask
● Ability to work independent
● Strong phone skills
● Strong time management skills
● Excellent written and communication skills
● Attitude for problem solving
● Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture
● Understanding of customer service values and behaviors
● Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
Who will you be joining?
X-POLE , the world’s leading supplier of fitness poles & aerial equipment. Founded in 2004 to offer a solution for those wishing to practice the art of pole fitness in their own home. Over the last 12 years, X-POLE has been developing and refining the design of the X-POLE sets to meet the demands of the fitness market and now offers the most advanced, secure and innovative poles and stages in the world. X-POLE has been instrumental in the creation, growth and direction of the pole fitness industry. X-POLE has offices and affiliates around the globe, including the USA, UK, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Russia, Asia (Shanghai), Korea and Japan.
Please email your resume to [email protected]. This is an office based role in our Los Angeles location. Please do not apply if you are unable to work from this location.